This sliding door system in galvanized steel is ideal to create a room partition whether mounted to a dividing wall or as a pocket door to slide into the wall and therefore invisible when open. It is designed for a door weighing no more than 65 kg maximum. The door should ideally be between 16 mm and 50 mm thick in order to be easy to fix. The rail itself is 2 metres long and can therefore take a door up to 1 m wide.
Reliable and robust, this complete sliding door system enables a silent fluid movement for your dividing door.
The kit is complete and includes:
- 1 single rail 2 metres long that can be cut by saw if too long.
- 2 mounts with trolleys, each trolley with four sets of 24 mm diameter bearings, supports and bolts.
- 2 end stops to ensure the door does not come off the rail.
- 1 floor guide to prevent the door from swaying due to a draught or overly rough handling by a user.
- 2 wall fixings should you wish to fit the rail to a wall.
- 2 ceiling fixings should you wish to fit the rail to the ceiling.
- However, the screws themselves are not included as these will depend on the type of wall or ceiling that will support the kit.
Please note that the kit does not include the door itself!
The material used for this kit is galvanized steel, therefore rust-resistant.